Frequently Asked Questions
- 01 -
where will the session take place?
- There are a few options for this. If there is a place that is sentimental to you, we can take photos there. If nothing comes to mind, I have a great list of local outdoor locations that we can choose from.
- 02 -
What should I wear?
- Wear what you love! Wear an outfit that you feel great in. These are the two most important things to keep in mind. If you want a little more guidance, I usually suggest solid colours or simple patterns. Avoid distracting/visible logos.
- 03 -
Will you direct me?
- Absolutely! That is what I’m here for. Many people aren’t sure what to do in front of the camera, and that’s where I come in. I will tell you where to look, what to do with your hands, etc. I like there to be an equal amount of posed and candid shots, so I might also ask you to do a simple activity and catch little moments from that. Each session is different.
- 04 -
How long will the session take?
- Sessions range between an hour and an hour and a half.
- 05 -
How will I get my photos?
- Wedding clients receive their photos through both a private online gallery as well as on a USB. Portrait Session clients receive their photos through a private online gallery, and can request a USB at an additional charge.
- 06 -
How many photos will I get?
- Every portrait session is different, but generally 25-50 images are received after a one hour session.